In need of usability testing for an organisation's website. The website is built off Joomla. The testing only needs to be done on the public facing portions of the website, but must be extremely thorough.
1. Is the website cross-browser compatible?
2. How compliant is the website with W3C coding standards and what are the recommended solutions for the errors that exist? Valid HTML/CSS?
3. Using the Section 508 Compliance ([url removed, login to view]) provide an evaluation of the website pointing out all parts of the website that are not compliant.
1. Are links labeled with anchor text that provides a clear indication of where they lead?
2. Depth – what is the maximum number of clicks it takes to reach a page within the depths of the site?
3. Responsive on Click feedback – Is a response given immediately (0.1 seconds) after a click is made on a hyperlink?
4. Do clickable items stylistically indicate that they are clickable?
5. How intuitive is it to navigate? Are signs obvious or obscured? Buttons/Links Like Text, that are not clickable and vice versa, links/buttons that cannot be identified as such?
6. Readability (somewhat addressed already), type face, font size?
7. Clear statement of PURPOSE of the site? Purpose must become clear within a few seconds without reading much or no text copy at all.
8. Call to action on every page, no dead ends
9. Is a logical site map available?, If not, is a keyword-based search feature available? Note: Large (multi-thousands of pages) sites should have a search form.
10. Based on review, what recommendations are there for changes to the navigation?
11. Are all links to external pages working and do they open into a new page.
In addition to testing accessibility and navigation, are there other issues found in using the site that should be addressed?
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $18/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I am having 7+ exp in website testing, creating test cases and scripts, interacting with clients, SQL commands worked with clients like ebay and amazon.com. Please check your PMB
An ISTQB certified tester having 2.5 years of experience in web applications testing,mobile applications testing and data warehouse testing.Able to provide the good quality