1. I have a multilingual (English and Slovenian) wordpress website (translated with qtranslate plugin).
2. The front page is now set as a static page, but what I want to be changed in order to show my latest posts.
3. On the attached file you can see the way how the latest 5 articles should be shown on the front page.
4. If the reader change the language, articles should be shown in a correct language.
5. All my articles contains 1 or more pictures. On the front page (next to relevant article) should be shown the first picture from the post. If the article does not contain any picture, the default picture should be shown on the front page next to that article.
I know that modification is not a big deal for wordpress designers, but unfortunately it is for me. CSS has to be clean and transparent.