I have worked extensively over the past 20 months with development companies from around the world, so I am comfortable with this arrangement.
I have an existing blog network site of over 5,000 blogs. I am looking for programmers with experience in installing and customizing the WordPress MultiUser blog platform. We will eventually do a partial migration from one platform to the other.
Specifically this 1st phase is very basic:
1. Install WPMU on a new domain.
2. Take my designs for the homepage that I have mocked up in PowerPoint and make the homepage look exactly like the mockup. The creative is complete; I only need implementation.
If all goes well, there will be 250 hours of additional work that includes:
1. Creating a Wordpress theme library of existing themes for our platform.
2. Creating 3 new wordpress themes for this library.
3. Creating a Wordpress plugin library of existing plugins for our platform.
4. Creating 2 new plugins for our platform.
5. Partial integration of some aspects of our existing platform to th new platform.