I need a wordpress theme - TriK2 – modified/redesigned. I want this 3 column theme modified so that:
1) the graphic I have attached is used as the header;
2) category pages have
a) in the left-hand column: search, categories and tag lists (the tag list lists all tags except “core”). (This column is the same for all pages)
b) in the center column: pieces of static content (posts in the category tagged as “core”);
c) in the right-hand column: titles of the most recent ten posts in the category (not including those tagged as “core”) with each linked to the full post; sidebar widgets can be added below.
3) the home page is the category page for the category “General Systems (structured as above);”
4) the blog page has the full blog posts listed with the most recent first in the center column. The left-hand column is the same as for other pages. The right-hand column is empty except that sidebar widgets can be added.
5) tag pages list the titles of posts tagged with the chosen tag (most recent first) in the center column (each with a link to the full post). The left-hand column is the same as for other pages. The right-hand column is empty except that sidebar widgets can be added.
6) individual post pages with the full post in the center column. The left-hand column is the same as for other pages. The right-hand column is empty except that sidebar widgets can be added.
7) the 3-column pages continue to function normally with plugins. In particular I want the plugin – sidebar widgets – to continue to work so I can choose to put widgets (eg search, calendar, categories, etc) in the sidebars (after recent related posts in the right column of category pages).
What has already been done: I have installed wordpress, the TriK2 theme, several plugins including the ultimate tag warrior, and sidebar widgets. With this theme and these plugins I can already get the category pages (one template produces all category pages including the home page) to show a) the search and the categories list in the left column (the tag list needs to be added); b) all posts in the category in the center column (this needs to be changed to all posts in the category tagged "core"; and c) titles of all recent posts in the right column (this needs to be changed to titles of recent posts in the category).
The tag pages are also produced by one template - essentially the category template changed to show tags instead of categories.
The only graphics involved is the header – [url removed, login to view] (attached)
see [url removed, login to view] for more details