My website needs some minor adjustments to its WordPress theme (WooThemes' WightLight with Gravity Forms widget). Here are my needs (illustration attached):
1) Wordpress/WooThemes - Increase sidebar width to prevent contact info cutoff - either by adjusting content area size or increasing website size.
2) Gravity Forms Widget - reduce the width of "large" category to fit adjusted sidebar.
3) Gravity Forms Widget - match width of "paragraph text" field to adjusted "large" category.
4) Gravity Forms Widget - edit "checkbox" field to make choices left-justified (remove indent).
5) Document Changes so I can make a backup.
Sidebar live example: [url removed, login to view]
Checkbox live example: [url removed, login to view]