I want someone to help with setting up of zencart ecommerce site but I need some alterations to it so it does what I want. If you think different package might work better let me know and I might consider it
First part is setting up site:
I will put on latest version and want someone to then set it up so it looks how I want, which is pretty straight forward, a 3 column site with the usual set up:
• Header – random images top of left column, logo in middle and another random image top of right column
• Left column - product menu, special offer feature and search facility
• Middle column – banner at top then products and categories
• Right column – trade member’s login, products rotation feature, news items and image link for manufacturing standards
• Footer – additional pages menu – e.g. terms, shipping, contact us etc
I will provide a basic looking template along with logos, colours passwords etc
This is the first part which is straight forward but I want this more or less done first which I expect to be done quickly due to simplicity.
What it needs to do:
Types of users - The site at this stage is for trade, so people need to register and then be approved my admin so they can then buy online. If they have not registered they still need to see the product info but cannot buy. At some stage normal user (retail) will be able to buy so there needs to be a simple on/off function in admin so I can allow retail to buy (without approval).
• Category box - name, picture, intro text, ability to change position, knowledge base tag
• Products list – to display following info: Record number, Name, Picture, Appearance position, Knowledge Base tag, Display information for next screen
• Product - to display following info: record number, name, sage product code, description, colour alternatives, size info, availability, weight/shipping info, and knowledge base tag.
• Sorting info – product category, type, fuel, material and finish
• Product list is boxes not single column list
So when adding product additional fields will need to be created so this additional info can be displayed.
• Trade and retail prices might be different so site needs to have the ability to give different member types different prices, even though only trade being used now in future might want to sell to retail
• Now some product do a special price for certain amounts, for example - item ‘A’ for trade might be:
But for retail it would be:
Trade is cheaper and then item ‘B’ might use 1-5 6-10 and 11-20 they might have different pricing deals.
• On some products, they operate a system called mix & match. If, for example, a customer buys 6 of item A and 6 of another, they get the special deal for 12 items for the two different items. So if there was a special price for 12 items you can reach that amount via only selected items, maybe item C is not included
• So to recap pricing caters for trade and retails that some times will need different prices and I need to be able to apply special prices items.
• Will need to display vat exclusive & vat inclusive prices
• Each product should have an RRP – recommended retail price, so there’s another field that needs to be added
• Products need to be able to be uploaded via excel document, product info in a excel file, then upload file and products uploaded to site
• News items controlled via admin
• Once the final product list is displayed, above that list will be 4 menu options (only to appear on viewing final list of products). Menu options are – ‘All’ ‘gas’ ‘oil and ‘’Solid fuels’
• Clicking on one of these links will bring up all of that type for that product, for example all the gas products and a product might come under all 3 or only one type, so in admin when adding a product I need to be able to tick all boxes or what ever type it is, menu stays there so user can click between types
• Categories and products will have the ability to change the position/listing place to where we want, I might not want the category to list via alphabet or id, I want to be able to say which order they go in
• A Knowledge base where downloads are available for users
• FAQ also to be located on Knowledge base
• There is a link on the footer called ‘knowledge base’, click it and a new window opens, needs the site colours and logo but this is just for info about products etc
• I need to be able to create a category via the admin and also upload different documents and place then in one of the categories, and need to be able to delete/add/edit categories and files
• Then I also need to be able to add a link from a product to one or many of the documents, so when I add a product I need to be able to add a link to a document and the link will appear in the product info, I want to be able to add as many links as I want
• To get an idea what I want go to [url removed, login to view] and click on the ‘knowledge base’ button top right and look at a product with links at bottom [url removed, login to view]
• There is also a FAQ section located in same place which is also added via admin.
That’s it more or less, I am sure I will ask you to do extra stuff and we can talk about extra money when it happens. This is what the project is and what I want you to bid on.
ALSO can you give me a price via a post so that, (not sure if possible) I can run 2 sites from same DB, a different domain with a different front end but using same backend, there will be different categories maybe.
This is just a thought at moment, running a separate site but same backend only using some products with new front end relevant to products used
Give me a separate price, if reasonable enough might do as well but it sounds more trouble than it is worth to me and might be quicker and easier to just copy finished site and change front end with all info already there, anyway give me a price
21 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $532 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi! see my reviews for my shopping cart expertise. I would like to suggest you CRE Loaded. It have all your required features ... [url removed, login to view] .... Thanks
My company R&B Hosting and Design specializes in Zen-Cart design and customization. Please check your PM for more information. Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your project.