My website is http://www.kgstiles.com. On January first, we switched the domain name from [url removed, login to view] to healthmasterysystems.com. Upon finding that [url removed, login to view] was not trust-worthy, we switched back. That was yesterday. After switching back, I noticed that about 70% of the pages, namely [url removed, login to view] redirected to [url removed, login to view] with a 310 error on the screen.
Things I have already tried to fix it:
uninstalling and reinstalling all plugins
changing permalink structure
deleted and rebuilt the .htaccess file
Installing these two plugins: Canonical Link and Permalink Fix & Disable Canonical Redirects Pack
After nothing worked I even restored all files and the database to January first when we first launched [url removed, login to view] - this still didn't solve the problem.
There is one thing that helped. I changed the url of some of the affected pages, and they worked again - not sure why this helped, but I can't just go through and change all of the urls because I have 301 redirects up of old html files that used to be an old version of the site.
I need someone to find the problem and fix it. Please, with your bid, let me know what info you'll need. I imagine it's a simple lightswitch fix. It's just a matter of finding the lightswitch.