This project should be particularly easy for the programmer or team that knows what they are doing.
I would like to have a program created that works in a similar fashion to Overture's term suggestion tool. See: [[url removed, login to view]]
But instead of being used for the search engine search terms, it would be used for ebay search terms. So a user would be able to select either [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view], type in a keyword, and it would return how many times that particular keyword was typed into either eBay's search bar in the last 30 days. As well as any related terms that were searched on in the last month.
Also, I would like the ability to have a general top 100 search term list that would work similar to the keyword report at [[url removed, login to view]] but instead of terms searched on the various search engines this would be specific only to the searches done on eBay. This should also have a history bank which will allow a search of a term over a 4 month period.
So the two key functions would include:
1. A keyword inventory tool. (selectable for [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view])
2. A daily top 100 search list generator.
3. History search.
The successful programmer will have a strong understanding of ebay and how their system works and how often they change so as to develop an application that is stable and easily upgraded
The program will be web & pc based, and should be set up so that it is password protected. Each user will have a unique userid and password that will be assigned through the registration process. I will be able to terminate their access remotely at any time. I will also need a billing system setup with adjustable time cycles (per month, per year etc..).
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PC & WEB