A PC stand alone, self contained application.
Clean, well commented code, bug free and tested.
Prefer Delphi or VC++. I just don't want to deal with runtimes, etc.
Needs a cute, cartoonish, fun gui..Colorful, big xp style buttons/icons.
This will print ads or announcements. NOT EMAIL.
Program will create Fun, "It's a boy", or "It's a girl" one page newspaper ads.
Basicly, the program needs to come preloaded with about 5 different layouts/themes for a girl, and 5 for a boy.
The only difference between the boy and girl would be the color, either blue or pink themes..So actually, only 5 will have to be created, then 2 colors each.
The user should be able to pick either boy or girl, then from there pick from the preloaded design for what they selected..Once selected, it should be previewed on screen...
The user should be able to click on a button "personalize"..
This would ask basic questions such as, child's name, date of birth, parents name, grand parents name for Mom and Dad, size and weight, and possibly 2 more fields, etc...
Once those questions are answered, user clicks "Generate"...Then that information is auto placed into the correct spot into the AD.
The Ads will already be written and preloaded for use everytime..The only thing that will ever change is the above answers to the questions.
So in summary, the news ad will be preloaded...The only thing the user needs to do is answer a few questions and click ok..And bamb, the letter is done..
Then user can save to "my saved", print, or edit, etc...
Needs a good interface, not gray!
Nice Xp Style Buttons, colorful, etc..
needs help file accessed from within the program...
Needs an about and help button.
See attached file for sample images of what the output file should look like.
See "Deliverables" section for more description and details:
Not required but would be nice is a serial protection. This would be where the user has to use a serial number during install that would be supplied by me...A serial number generator would also be needed if the above is agreed upon.
Questions, comments? send them over..
Thanks and happy bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Sole ownership to all material.
5) Coder agrees to destroy all material after project is complete.
6) Coder agrees not to distribute material for any reason.
Windows 98 and up