1) Program that queries an LDAP server (Specifically Microsoft Active Directory) and generates a matrix listing users and groups with coordinated membership.
2) This report must be printable and exportable to an MS Excel readable format (preferrably an *.xls file, but CSV is acceptable)
3) A sample of the delivered report is available for clarity.
[Click for image
]4) App should run without requiring an install, ie. from CD or other static media.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must run on all Windows Server OS's that support AD including:
-Windows 2000 Server & Advanced Server
-Windows 2003 Server (all flavors)