I need a Photoshop interface. It is for a program and not for a website. The program will teach harmonica to kids. I don't want the interface to be too childish because I will use it for another application also.
The interface must have the following objects:
1. One harmonica. I will give you the picture. Have a look at the file "Harp [url removed, login to view]" and the file "Harp Original [url removed, login to view]". I created, in Photoshop, the second file by processing the first one but I am not too happy about it. I would like a professional designer to refine it and make it even better. I would like to provide me with:
a) Your version of "Harp Original [url removed, login to view]".
b) At least 3 colorful, fun and childish variations of the harmonica. Have a look at the files "Harp [url removed, login to view]" and "Harp [url removed, login to view]" to see my examples.
c) Simple instructions about how to create more harmonicas (add patterns, colors, texture, etc)
The numbers and the holes of the harmonica must be in different layers because maybe I would like to add layer effects on them.
2. One "Play" button
3. One "Stop" button
4. One "Pause" button
5. One "About" button
6. One "Help" button
7. One "Lyrics" button
8. One "Tempo" slider (values: slow, normal, fast)
9. One "Repeat Song" button
10. One "Repeat Verse" button.
11. One "Songs" button
12. A small panel where I could display my logo and the title of a song.
13. A general panel that I will use it in order to display various information (about, help, lyrics)
The interface must allow me without too much hustle to add more buttons.
I would like a second version of each button with a simple mouse-over effect.
I don't want you to use any commercial filters. Please use only the build-in filters. If you use any freeware filters please let me know where I can obtain them.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Photoshop 6, or 7 (I prefere 7)