The project involves adding the "recording" feature in the RealVNC viewer:
1) 2 menu items will be added:
1a) Record - when checked, RealVNC traffic (at the currently selected Color Level and Screen Resolution) will be written to a file specifiable in the Options dialog box. Time data should also be recorded. See (2) below.
1b) Hide - when selected, RealVNC viewer will be minimized to the systray. The RealVNC viewer window can be restored by double clicking the RealVNC systray icon.
1c) Enhancement should be based on Win32 version of RealVNC Viewer v4.0.
2) Development of a standalone Win32-based tool, the PLAYER, that plays back the file recorded in (1a) in a way similar to Windows Media Player plays back a movie file:
2a) The PLAYER tool should read the file recorded in (1a) as input
2b) A slider control should be present at the bottom for the user to select which part of the recording they want to view
2c) The date and time of recorded frame being played back should be displayed on the PLAYER during play back
2d) The PLAYER should be written in C++ using MFC and supported on platforms: Win9x,Me,NT,2000,XP
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition. A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) 50% payment will be rendered if no outstanding bugs/issues 15 days after (1) and (2) have been last delivered/updated
5) Rest of 50% payment will be rendered 15 days from (4) if no further outstanding issues/bugs