I need a program created that will go through a list of social bookmarking sites that I have and auto submit to them. There are about 40 sites currently, some requiring a CAPTCHA to be filled out before making the submission. It would be preferred if there is some type of CAPTCHA work around, but if not I can manually input the CAPTCHA code if the program can pop it up for me when needed. Each of these sites requires you to be logged in before posting, so I would like to create an "accounts.txt" file for each site in the list, or all in one, listing 3-4 different accounts to post from each time (I will be submitting 10-20 per day). It will need the following fields:
- Post URL (Allows me to input the URL which I want to submit)
- Title (Allows me to input a title I would like listed for each)
- Description (Text area allowing for a description close to 150 char)
- Possible CAPTCHA on certain ones
- Categories (these appear as check boxes on most of them, dropdowns in others, some sites have different categories so I would need it to pick the next best if the given one was not available)
So basically after entering this information, I will want the program to load "sites.txt" which will include all of the URLs of the social bookmarking sites I wish to submit to. Then from there pull login information for each site, and submit the required information. I would like a status box also included in the GUI which would detail how many were successful and how many failed. If any fail, I would like it to list which sites fail in "failed.txt".
For the categories, the sites have a bunch of check boxes or in some instances a pull down menu, I assume it can just use the post feature to select a category for any given post, but I would like to select a category within the GUI of the program for each post. Some sites don't have the same categories so I would like it to pick the next best if the first is not available for the given site.