On any language, application that works on windows.
Application needs to downloads one by one files to some external site in order not to make it by humans hands.
As an input a lot of files usually in zip. As an output 2 folders : 1) failed 2) passed.
What it does.
1) Takes file from input folder
2) Uploads it to external site (this site accepts only one file per upload)
3) Waits until it is uploaded then uploads next file from input folder and so on
4) If upload is failed by some reason put file to "failed" folder
5) If upload is successful put file to "passed" folder
ext. site is antiplagiatdotru
Needs to enter login and pass to be able to upload files.
The lower price the better :)
8 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager I'm expert in software development. I did many C++ projects. I believe my skill will be good for you project. Can I start? Best Regard, do-nhuan