I need a short video of 3 images (fine art paintings supplied by me) vertically rising out of water. No image will obstruct the view of any other image. Time frame is 5 seconds.
Open with 1 second showing gently moving water scene;
Then - 1st image rises on the left-side rear-most position.
Next - 2nd image rises on the right-side of the 1st image and nearer to the right edge of the screen and also appearing a little closer to the viewer.
Next - 3rd image rises between both previous images (in the center and foreground)
All images take 1 second to rise but each starts in sequence.
Each image takes 1 second to rise completely to the near-surface of the water (only bottom edge appears still in the water).
image 1 rises at beginning of the 2nd second.
image 2 rises at 2.5 seconds (image 1 still rising)
image 3 rises at beginning of the 3rd second) (image 2 still rising)
Water must be moving gently during the entire sequence.
Video must be compatible with Adobe After Effects and Premiere.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All working files, project files and all other files used to create the project.
5) Coder will upload the files to his web-space and provide the download link.
Windows XP, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop (All Adobe Products or compatible plugins)