1) does not use frames
2) fully complies with CSS scheme to be designated
4) incorporates SSL on certain pages
5) provides a functional and secure data link to a credit card processor ([url removed, login to view]) on one page.
Site can be viewed at [www.einsurancevillage.com.] The purpose of the site is to provide leads to insurance agents generated by consumers visiting the site and providing details of the insurance they need.
Website consists of about 300 pages. Approximately 200 have database connectivity. I would like all of this coding to remain as it is tested and works. However, if you can think of a better way to provide similar functionality, I would appreciate your feedback.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Site is hosted on a shared Window NT server (Interland). Server has choice of Access or SQL and has the following scripts available: ASP, ASP.net, Perl, CGI(Perl), PHP, and Server-Side Includes. It also includes FrontPage Extensions.