Window Shade Banner Generator enables the user to create a window shade effect: when the cursor hovers over a standard 468 x 60 graphic banner, a larger banner slides down into view from the bottom of the existing banner like a window shade.
Interface should allow the following actions:
1. Large banner to slide into view when cursor hovers over 468 x 60 banner.
2. Size of larger banner should be user definable in height. Width should be 468.
3. Should use cascading file sheet or other technology that will not be blocked by common banner blocking tools.
4. Should enable user to add a small tab, if desired, along the bottom of the larger window shade banner, that contains a user definable text message and hypertext link such as "Click here for more information!"
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).