·Full Detail below
Import the attached file (it will normally have hundreds of records ??" but this is a sample of two)
· Use the Word template shown (it can be redesigned, I just want it to look like this)
· Create an editable invoice for each record (merging all of them together is fine)
· Create a file of all invoices that I can print
· Store all invoices in a searchable format by invoice number, client name, date, item and/or text string
· Allow me to run reports by date of all invoices for a client name (must allow a search of client names)
· Append any previous file so it continues to add all the newly created invoices
· Provide an archival option for removing old data (allow me to say “remove anything older than 6/1/05, or any date I choose)
· Offer and easy to use “one off?? version that allows me to create one invoice at a time (and adds this to the database)
· Allow me to email an HTML version of any individual invoice, or an entire range of invoices, or all invoices created on a certain date
Additional Notes to Clarify
1. I need ability to edit all invoices (including old ones on system if I decide to update them)
2. I need to be able to print and/or email a single invoice and a range of invoices
3. Need to be able to import a new group of invoice data from Excel and have it update and create invoice
4. Need an item tab of the items I can invoice (so if I type in “Fax?? ??" it auto fills “Fax Broadcasting??
5. Needs to be able to run over a network so multiple people can access it (via a shared or mapped drive is fine)
6. If you need to, you can create a unique client number for each client ??" but we may have an invoice number appear more than once (if you like you can add a letter at the end
7. Email addresses may repeat among different client names
8. Must have error capturing tools during debugging phase to minimize “testing?? time
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
XP Win 2K