Project:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Work Order Scheduling Application
Platform:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Microsoft .NET 2.0 Winform
Language:? ? ? ? ? ? C#
Database:? ? ? ? ? ? ? SQL Server 2005
Note that this project is an upgrade of an existing VB6 client-server application with a SQL 2000 backend database. Source code of the existing application is available upon request.
Features:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
1. Remote access, multi-user application.
2. Data is to be accessed using web services.
3. Security is to be role-based using .NET membership provider or equivalent user authentication model.
4. Users will create job estimate.
1. Estimate can be created from a template ??" known as a model.
2. Estimate can be created as a revision of an existing estimate.
3. Estimates are printable as a report ??" a quote ??" that is emailed to one of more customers.
5. Work Orders
1. An approved estimate is converted one or many work orders.
2. Estimate items are assigned to work order based upon task type(phase)
3. Once a work order has a schedule date it is considered on schedule and must be dispatched.
4. Work orders are printable as a report. Multiple work orders can be printed at once based upon selection criteria.
1. The work orders for an assigned date must be grouped and printed.
1. The materials needed to complete scheduled work orders for a given day are grouped into a picklist.?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
.NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft SQL Server
Web Services (.NET)