I am seeking to have a wordpress plugin created to allow our clients to approve design layouts of photo book album.
The system needs to fulfill:
- As a flipbook style UI in jQUERY, NON-FLASH.
- Re-sizable to fullscreen, with layout/images to scale-up and down
- Each layout page will have an individual tick (to indicate approval),the tick will be in a form of drop-pins. each time a new drop pin is added, then an Approval Note Line is added (as per front end UI file upload).
- A drag-and-drop UI of pins that are numbered; these pins (like a google map-style pins) can be dropped onto each page, onto each image and will be used so that the client can note down any changes or notes for the particular image.
- password protected
- Save the approval/notes and send an email notification to us for review.
- UI for admins to allow us to review the client's notes and approvals, in similar fashion to the UI that the client sees
- Approval state must be saved and allow clients to make changes at a later date, with a "finalise approval" button that will lock the album for no more approvals.
- Share the layout with friends via FB as a FB Message, there must be a temporary password key for each share session
- Interface to create each album, and upload the relevant pages (as jpg). As the layout will be like flipping through a book, there must be a way to designate the COVER page, LEFT and RIGHT pages. Each individual layout page will be uploaded as a JPG.
- Allocate each album to a registered Wordpress user and set a password, which will be emailed out to the client.
- Save a history of approvals, notes and pins for each album, sort of like a Timeline feature, so that we can go back and look at the history. This feature will display the layout with approval notes, like the client front-end, but also have a way to display a historical view.
- Allow for a comparison feature of the previous approved layout, to a newly uploaded layout
Part of this project, I will also require the code to be fully documented, and a NDA as this plugin will not be made available for the public or anyone else.