I'm looking for a WordPress plugin developer who can make changes to an existing plugin of mine. At the moment what the plugin does is:
* upload posts or pages on your site from textfiles on your computer with possibility to schedule in the future
* change words to Ascii code if desired
* get articles from Ezinemark that are posted automatically
What I would like to change is:
* add the ability to use a csv file to upload articles so that title, content, tags, category and scheduled date can be filled in from what is put in the csv file (the textfile upload option needs to remain)
* remove the ability to change word into Ascii code
* integrate with a spinner software (probably The Best Spinner)
* Youtube autoblog function (the ability to create posts by getting youtube videos with title and description)
* integration with twitter/facebook so that new posts/pages are posted automatically on twitter and facebook when they go live on your site
Before you bid on this project, I must stress that all work including coding and images must be 100% unique and not taken from any other plugin on or off the market.
By placing a bid, you are agreeing to this and take full responsibility for it.
Here is the full spec of what I’m looking for:
- In the end the plugin must be compatible with previous versions and the latest version of WordPress (at the moment it works perfectly with WP3.5 and earlier versions)
- I will have full ownership of the code and plugin when this project is complete
Overall, the plugin needs to look professional and be easy to use by the end user.
I look forward to your bids as this could be an ongoing partnership for the right coder/team
To make sure I will consider your bid, please put into your own words what I need for this project in your bid. That will make sure that you have a full grasp of what I'm looking for.