Are you an excellent web developer / designer looking for that exciting, creative, career popping opportunity to show off and develop your skills?
Well, we reckon you just found it!
***Who are we?
Incsub is one of Melbourne's leading web startups (if you can call a 6 year old company a startup).
We're involved at the cutting edge of the WordPress-powered web, including:
- Edublogs: The World's largest education blog host (and one of the top 10 blog hosts in the world, by the numbers!)
- WPMU DEV: The leading supplier of premium WordPress plugins & themes on the web... like Bunnings (but better, and far more stylish, new design coming soon ;) for websites.
- And heaps more stuff, like WP Plugins, [url removed, login to view] and a bunch of super exciting new projects under wraps.
Incidentally, we’re currently revamping the design of all of these, so please don’t be put off by the slightly web 2.0 cheesiness!
***So, what does the role involve? Who are we looking for?
Well, we're looking for a guy or gal who can:
- Design and develop absolutely gorgeous work to be integrated with WordPress, both for our businesses and for themes that we'll sell to our customers
- Create responsive, touch-device optimized websites & web apps.
- Devise clever fall-back strategies for 'not so enabled' browsers (we understand the value of progressive enhancement, so you won't be spending days on making websites look exactly the same in every browser)
- Take on responsibilities, we'll want you to be able to, pretty shortly after starting with us, take on a project through to glorious completion, lead a team, and work independently with folk based locally and around the World.
- A good understanding of design & a keen eye for detail.
- At least a basic understanding of WordPress (the more the better)
- An understanding of mobile / tablet device optimization techniques (not just responsive, but also touch events and swipe gestures)
- Good Photoshop knowledge.
- Good knowledge of source control.
These aren't required, but are sure to make you stand out from the rest.
- Exposure to web app development
- Working knowledge of php
- WordPress plugin / theme dev experience
***Where? When? How much? etc.
Although if your in Melbourne Australia, we've got a desk or two free for ya - and it would be good if you were able to work *close* to AU hours.
And we're happy to pay good money for quality candidates, we're looking for a long term arrangement here, we want you to be as happy with us as we are with you
Prove yourself, step up, and we'll reward ya!
Glad you've read this far!
Could you send us an application, with the usual boring CV etc., but be sure to include:
- Why you're interested in working with us
- Your web-based portfolio and any useful links
- Any questions you have for us
And be ready to do:
1. A quick chat, and a quick sample piece of work to demonstrate your skills (no longer than prepping for and taking an interview would take)
2. If that works out, a more substantial project as a trial, which we’ll pay you for of course
3. Join us FT asap!
24 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
we have 8 years of experience and assure you the product of your choice and will complete the work on time with excellent quality, please do check your inbox for more detail..
Outsourcing Agency is here to help you provide user and search engine friendly websites! You would not be disappointed and we do not bite when you make a contact. Luqman