I want someone with experience in setting up and configuring WHMCS for other types of online businesses beside web hosting companies to help us set it up, and fully configure it for our Ecommerce marketplace.
If you can do this work, bid by answering the questions below:
1. Give me two websites that are not web hosting or domain companies that you have set up and configured WHMCS for?
2. How quickly can you help us set it up, configure it, integrate and customize it for our eCommerce marketplace?
3. How much do I pay you for the work?
Our company is not a web hosting company. It's an eCommerce marketplace where businesses in various industries join as members to list and sell their products to other members. So, members basically buy and sell among themselves using the credits issued from the platform.
HOW WE OPERATE
1. First step is for members to register free. 2nd step after registration, they are required to activate their membership before they can access most resources on our platform.
2. The process of activation involves 6 steps. One of the steps is payment of activation fee of $99 this payment is usually the payment of the first month's support fee at the instance of this payment, they would be automatically subscribed to a monthly recurring payment of the same $99 monthly.
3. Activated members can do the following transactions:
a. list and sell their own products and services on our marketplace
b. Buy credits issued via our platform using Paypal. These credits are what members use to buy goods and services from other members. It is just like the type of credit you buy from games website to play games, advertising credits, facebook credit, credits on dating websites to send emails, chat etc.
c. Receive payment for affiliate income.
d. Buy our own products and services
WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO ON OUR PLATFORM
1. CONFIGURATION: Install an configure WHMCS to become an integral part of our ecommerce marketplace. Use WHMCS as a sort of client area for suppport, knowledge base and CRM.
Give our site whmcs that professional look by having our client area seamlessly integrated with the rest of our site.
our platform has its own shopping cart and whmcs has its own shopping cart. How will the process work with our platform having a different
shopping cart from whmcs?
Let every transaction that happens on our platform be recorded in the WHMCS so that the reports generated in WHMCS would also be a complete reflection of every activity and transactions going on on our platform.
SUPPORT TICKETS ON OUR WEBSITE TO BE ANSWERED IN WHMCS
Let users be able to open tickets on our website based on the ticketing system of WHMCS and we would be able to respond to the ticket via WHMCS.
Let the same thing about support tickets above apply to invoice creation
For reminder of invoices due. For delivering of our service features and suspension or termination of members account for fees not paid