I recently had a website I designed converted to wordpress, 4 days ago the website was hacked through what is believed to be a PHP injection through one of the forms. My developer fixed this but the styling of the validation/conformation of the forms needs fixed as well as a captcha being added. There are a few issues viewing the website in IE so these need to be fixed also.
All of this was in place and took no longer than 3-4 hours work so I expect the same can be done this time round by someone who knows what they are doing. I am unable to contact the developer who initially created the website so need to keep the client happy by fixing the issues asap.
The following are the issues that need fixed:
Total forms (home, whats on, contact = same form) Properties = different form, so 2x forms throughout a small website
• All forms to have validation/conformation text styled (validation/conformation working)
• All forms to have captcha added
• All forms to styling to work cross browser
• All forms to have captcha
• Website issue with cross browser alignment issues in older browsers, mainly IE 7,8 - must be cross browser checked using [url removed, login to view] or similar
This needs to be done asap, I need somebody who can start right away and complete within 3-4 hours. I need somebody with a good eye for detail.
I will supply the URL via PM if you are interested so you can check out what needs done, I also have screenshots showing alignment issues with the current forms which I can forward in a word document I have created. I can also forward a screenshot of how the forms would look when fully styled if that helps.