Install wordpress multisite with one template that I can deliver. The templates has a lot of options.
Build a shell that makes it possible to create a new wordpress site in a few steps. The site that provides the shell functionalities should itself be editable.
The steps the user should take are:
1. type a name (it will generate the url [url removed, login to view] where mydomain is my domain)
2. select a colorscheme (that matches different settings for the template)
3. select an image (of a preselected set of photo's, that will be used by the template)
4. type some text in a simple textbox for home (no functionalities like bold etc)
5. type a name of a second page and type some text again in a simple textbox for that page
6. do step 5 a maximum of 3 times
7. provide email address and optionally a physic address. It will generate a contact page with a contact form (that sends an amail to the provided address) and a google maps map with route descriptions if the user added a physic address.
The result will be a website of 5th pages, including the home page and contact page.
While doing the steps, the user sees the site being built in steps; the steps are taken in the environment of the site being built. Once the user selects a color scheme the colors of the site he/ she is working in changes. Once the user enters the home-content it is shown like it will be visible after golive. Once the user enters a new page name it is added to the main menu and the user starts typing the contect for it in that new page, etc.
The design and flow must be clean, professional and intuïtive.
After finishing creating the site, the user must be able to publish it by providing a password, which will be sent to me by email with some other basic info (new site url, date, time). The user will also get an email explaining where to go to edit the site.
The user must then be able to log on into wordpress as an author with low authority using his/ her mail address and password. He/ she should be able to edit text using the front-end-editing functionality (while logged on and surfing the site, the user can select 'edit' and edit the text). The user should not be able to log on into the backoffice and manage other things then the text on the available pages.
I, as super user/ admin, will be able to manage all sites with admin rights.