I want to develop a wordpress plugin that creates a PDF of each blog
post and automatically uploads the PDF to an account that has already
been set up at document hosting sites like Scribd.
The user would specify the username and password of the Scribd account
in the plugin’s dashboard.
When the user creates a fresh blog post, he has the option to create
and post the PDF, rather than it being created as soon as the post is
made on the blog.
This would be the flow:
1. User creates an account at Scribd.
2. User enters the Scribd account details in the plugin’s dashboard
3. User creates a new post on his blog and then decides it should also
be posted on Scribd
4. User clicks a button in the plugin dashboard to create a PDF of the blog post
5. The plugin automatically logs in to Scribd
6. The plugin takes the title, description and tags from the actual
blogpost and transfers them to the similar sections that need to be
filled in at Scribd
7. The plugin the uploads the PDF to Scribd