I wanted to outsource a plugin that will scrap content based on Keyword(s) Given from sources like . . .
• Bing Web Searches ([url removed, login to view]+jobs+in+boston&format=rss)
• Google News
• Google Blog Search
There is already a plugin in wordpress called [url removed, login to view] you can take the source and modify it further.
How it will work
1. It will work with ShortCode in post/page
2. For example if in a post/page I put following line like [scrap source="gnews" keywords="IBM stock Updates" limit="4"]
3. It will fetch news from google using keyword " IBM stock Updates " and it will fetch 4 results.
• A Wordpress plugin that will scrap results from various sources defined in shortcode
• It can be used in Post/Pages
• Option to put custom time interval between each query (just to prevent blocking of IP because of repetitive hits.)
o For example if I put 5 seconds, it will hit "Google News every 5 seconds"
What It Will Fetch
• Title of The News
• Description Provided in RSS
• (nofollow) Link to Original Post
let know exact time and cost it will take?