At [url removed, login to view] there is a widget that I would like to use for my site. The features of the widget are 1) ability to search past 'tweets' 2) see tweets come into the widget in 'real time' or without refreshing and 3) ability to change CSS easily.
Currently all posts are coming in via RSS and then placed on the site as a simple html link. You can see this at [url removed, login to view]
Objectives for this project are to
1) Install the monitor widget into the site.
2) change the database settings so that posts are not deleted but instead saved so that the search feature will work for older posts as well. At this point I do not want any posts to be deleted on the database.
3) Change the CSS to display the last 50 posts (or most recent posts in the case of a reader using the search option)
4) Lighten up the coloring in the CSS to fit with the white/light grey theme of the site.
5) Test the widget and ensure that it works perfectly with all incoming posts via the RSS feeds.
Currently all RSS feeds are added via a simple control panel.