We wish to have an Adobe AIR app that leverages the data from our soon to be launched API. (our site [url removed, login to view]) - the application will communicate with our API and show to the user any current conversations they are having within fav.or.it.
The functionality we would want
* main display
- shows list of current conversations - showing the title and the number of comments beside. If you click then it takes you to the webpage to read the comments.
- refresh button (force it to go do a refresh with [url removed, login to view])
* The application must be able to be minimised into the task bar - when minimized when an update comes in and new comments are found (it would have to do a diff between previous list + new list) - it would pop up alerts to show which conversations you need to go read. (when the popup appears you can click on the link and go straight to that post)
* Control Panel
- store your username+apikey
- edit the speed at which it updates (e.g. every 10 minutes)
We will work with the developer on the interface design so that it fits with our current colour schemes + design.
Sample XML for a conversation (this can be supplied from the API in XML,JSON or serialized PHP)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<title>EA Announces Fight Night Returning For Fourth Round</title>
<blog_link>[url removed, login to view];/blog_link>