Client server XML/SOAP API written in PHP for domain management
I need a client/server script written in PHP using XML/SOAP to manage domains via the key systems API (document available upon request). What I need is some features to get us started, ability to login, check availability of a domain, register a domain and transfer a domain, due time we will extend the features in house or we will reuest additional features via you.
Feature request client:
- demo html design of the client panel (no use of tables)
- login to the server with username and password
- Sign-up for an account to use the API supplying the following information: company, vat number, firstname, lastname, address, zipcode, city, province, country, e-mail address ,phone, fax.
Account activation needs to be double opt-in (email sent + confirmed by user via email)
- check availability of an domain
- register a domain with the following information supplied by the user domain name, first name, lastname,company, street, zipcode,city, province, country,e-mail address, phone, fax.
- transfer a domain with the following information supplied by the user domainname and authcode (EPP) code.
- show overview of the domains from the user which is logged in.
- change DNS server of a domain with the nameservers supplied by the user.
Feature request server:
- handle the request from the client
- when the user is logged in
a. check domain availability
b. register a domain
c. transfer a domain
d. show all domains for a user
e. change dns server
- show overview command options
- store user information in mysql database when account is created
All features need to be documented in for example the program words or other document format which can be changed by us.
Feel free to ask any questions