This project needs to be completed ASAP.
We need an addition to the attributes system in Ubercart that will update the total and the price difference between attribute options instantly when an attribute is selected. For example take a look at Apple’s shopping cart: [[url removed, login to view]]
* As seen in the example, we need to associate an image and description with the attribute category. This will require an option in administrative backend to select the image and enter the description to correspond with the attribute.
* The attributes module currently uses dropdown boxes, an option should be created in the administration to choose either dropdown boxes or Radio Buttons (As in the example).
* The selected option should be highlighted using CSS like in the example.
* Like in the example, each attribute section should be outlined with a border using CSS and a straight line (CSS) should go between each section.
* **CONTINUED IN DELIVERABLES**
Listed below are a few threads relating to the implementation of some of our ideas, maybe they will help you.
We also need our Level 1 Google Checkout functionality upgraded to Level 2. The code is well commented. It's attached below.
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).