As a powerseller on ebay, I am looking for a way to better manage my auctions, as well as order fulfillment.
I would like to have it set up using OS Commerce, being that its a platform that I am familiar and comfortable with, and which gives me more leeway in customizing options. Additionally, I currently use Endicia for shipping, so this project will have to be compatible with that. There are several features which I would like this project to automate for me.
1) All new orders will be aggregated as pending orders, which will allow me to process them accordingly. I presume that this will entail making a seperate checkout page, which customers will be redirected to.
2) As I stated above, I currently use Endicia Galaxy, which allows me to enter a reference ID, which is then used to reference the database for the shipping information.
3) Once the package is shipped, I will need the tracking information automatically posted to PayPal, where the customer can access it.
4) Other important features for me is cost. I will need to be able to track my ebay expenses. As such, I will need to know what each auction costed me, including paypal fees, as well as what my profit and loss is on every auction I list, so I can track the bottom line.
5) I will be charging in-State customers a sales tax, so I will need a mechanism to keep track of that
6) I will need a way to keep track of which auctions were paid for, and which weren't, so that I can file with ebay for a refund in fees.
7) This will have to be able to be integrated into Quickbooks, so that I can streamline the bookkeeping process.
If you have any questions about this, please feel free to email me: xxxxxxxxxx
email address is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1264 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have read your auctions point. I have used oscommerse shopping cart in many project. But i think zencart shopping cart is very better for this project. I have finished this project in 45 days !!!!