This should be a quick and simple project for someone familiar with flash, lightboxes, and PHP.
We are in need of an Interactive Property Map with lightbox capabilities and a self administered back-end:
- This will be an overhead view of 71 real estate lots, please see attached image for reference.
- When the user hovers on one of the lots, we would like a subtle rollover effect, such as a highlight fade. Flash can be used for this if you like.
- When the user clicks on a lot plan, a light box would open up.
- On this lightbox will be a larger version of the lot the user clicked on.
- This lightbox page will have the following information on it:
• Phase #, Lot #, Block # (we can do the data entry on this ourselves)
• Our logo in the top left corner of the lightbox
• Lot dimensions down the side of the larger lot image
• A small form that the user can submit name, phone number, email address, and opt-in to our newsletter.
• A PRINT button. This is very important. The Print off sheet should include all the information the lightbox does, and if the person opted-in with their information, that info should be on the lightbox too.
• A backend administration panel. We can provide mySQL and PHP server if needed. This back end panel needs to give us the ability to update the information on the lightbox (lot availability, dimensions, number, etc.) If the lot is marked unavailable by us, it should be noted as such on the map. We will do our data entry through this backend panel. If possible, an image upload button would be good in this panel so we can upload the larger lot image that will go in the light box and on the print off sheet.
Thank you very much. We would like to get this done relatively quickly, communication is a MUST for us. We are easy to work with and should be able to supply any files you need. We can supply the lot files in vector format if needed. Attention to detail is appreciated, please only apply if you are capable of completing this project well and on time. Please let us know your bid price.