Looking for an [login to view URL] clone
- run under LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP)
- web based install script
- [login to view URL] (notice the detailed search features)
- [login to view URL] (this is part of IPNStock network, you'll notice that the user interface is similar because [login to view URL] uses the IPNStock system.... each photographer is represented under their own domain name using the IPNStock site. Note the icons and each of their functions under each picture when you are browsing. Notice the rate calculator when trying to purchase an image)
- interface design for public section, user (after log in) section, and admin section required
- for the user section, because we don’t have a log in for [login to view URL] you can get an idea of what is required in terms of workload by signing up for a test account at another site that is very similar - [login to view URL] ([login to view URL] )
- for the admin section, in addition to being able to track each user’s downloads, we’ll need a settings page to manage the rate calculator and to keep track of reports for each user’s downloads. Another noteworthy issue is that it is likely that the images will be placed on another server so we will need a web based settings section in the admin to point to the IP of the server where user’s photo archive will be located.
- We don’t mind if you use open source code as long as there are detailed comments stating where the source of the original code and where the code has been modified. Although this project may use a lot of open source code, this does not mean this is an open source project. We will decide what sections to release back to open source community. We considered using Mambo 451 + Mambo PHPShop beta3 + Mambo community builder, but this solution is not completely integrated and is missing the postcard functionality, the automatic image resize of the original uploaded image (probably best to use php/gd) into 3 sizes, and a rate calculator.
Another available script, without any ecommerce functionality is [login to view URL];overview=yes. There’s quite a few more slideshow/picture galleries on Sourceforge, but nothing that integrates everything like [login to view URL]
Before bidding, please get an idea of what we're looking for by at least visiting [login to view URL] and yamashitastock.com. We would prefer to see some examples of previous work so any links to demos or previous jobs would be nice.
http://www.workbookstock.com/ - another example of more user friendly rate card is also available here. It also has more functionality from the left most icon under each image which reduces the need to refresh pages. This site however uses Macromedia flash to display images when you click the preview. Since we are dealing with very large images, usually between 5~50Mb/image file, we are open to suggestions whether to use Flash or the PHP GD or any other.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $94 untuk pekerjaan ini
We have reviewed both [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] features are all within our capability, but it is impossible to meet your budget of $20~$100. Please check PMB for more details
Hello. We are confident to deliver your project in quality on time within budget. We could help to strengthen your concept further by sharing our experience and expertise