We have developed a custom component that we cannot get to install. We have super analyzed both the XML and the PHP and do not see anything wrong with it. It keeps giving this error and there is not a directory there even though it says there is.
JInstaller::install: There is already a folder called 'D:hshomeindkindlabs.indakind.comadministratorcomponentscom_idportfolio_pro' - Please initially check whether:
• the Extension is already installed
• the file names in the XML file are spelled correctly
• there are no XML files listed inside the [url removed, login to view] file
• all of the files (not including XML files) are correctly listed in the [url removed, login to view] file and there are no duplicate entries
• there is an empty folder listed from a previous installation attempt
Component Install: Could not copy PHP install file.
We need someone to debug our code and get the installer working.