We are looking for a Programmer with experience coding Magento themes and extensions along with experience integrating Etilize Spex. A successful project outcome will entail:
1. Fully integrated SP Richards integration. SPR already provides a Magento/Etilize specific solution that you'll need to implement which covers most of this functionality. You can download the full files and documentation here:
[url removed, login to view]
1A. Ability to import all products or selection of products (ex. new sku's only)
1B. Ability to import price updates with custom pricing formulas to determine selling price based on price file from SPR. This should have the ability to run manually or on a schedule.
1C. Ability to update inventory levels. This should have the ability to run manually or on a schedule.
1D. Order export to SP Richards
1E. Import of tracking information back into Magento after order has shipped
2. Content integration with Etilize SPEX
2A. An interface to allow import of product information from Etilize database. Feed will include product number, attributes, description, etc. The interface should allow us to selectively choose which items to upload or update and also include do not overwrite capability for certain items.
2B. Product Images
2C. Product Attributes
2D. Working Layered Navigation
2E. Related, Upsell, and Cross sell products
3. Customize theme as needed to display all new data. Install required extensions.
3A. Integrate LightSpeed extension by Tiny Brick.
3B. Integrate Fire Checkout by Template Masters.
3C. Integrate Improved Navigation extension by Amasty.
4. Set up hosting accounts, point name servers, and load Magento and customized theme.
5. The ability to (somewhat easily) convert this solution to work with other suppliers such as Ingram Micro, DBL, D&H, Tech Data, etc.
6. Documentation - well written and thorough
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have a current version of what we're looking for running on our site that you can use for inspiration / code usage. However, we have several problems with it... including layered navigation issues and an extreme lack of support from current solution provider. Someone who can leverage this current code and solution that can offer a more affordable solution would be highly considered.
We want someone, a team, or an agency with similar work already completed that they can show as examples. In addition, we’re seeking:
1. Good working knowledge and experience in Magento, HTML, CSS, PHP, and XML
2. Ability to build new Magento sites
3. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites + promoting sales
4. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding
5. Good command of English
6. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
7. The ability to effectively consult on technical aspects (magento optimization, server requirements, etc.) to ensure a complete solution while balancing cost vs. performance.
8. Must love clean code using best practices that is well commented
9. Looking for, expecting and requiring an ongoing business relationship.
How to apply
Please send me your resume and cover letter along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. Your proficiency with English
3. What the best ways to contact you are and normal working hours
4. How long you anticipate this project taking
5. Payment Terms
Optional - If you've already built an Etilize Spex integration, we'd love to see it in action. We know there are very similar requests out there for this solution, so we'd like to see competitive pricing and hopefully, some offers from people who have such a solution ready to go.
About the company
We are a US-based Wordpress / Magento development agency that specializes in helping small businesses exten
14 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1327 untuk pekerjaan ini
HI Thanks for posting the requirement. We can surely help you to create a Magneto online store. Please refer to your PM for more information and questions. Thanks
New Jersey, USA based professional Website and Software Development Company having profound knowledge in building high-end websites in Cake/PHP + MySQL, Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, Ajax, CSS 3, HTML 5, etc.
Hi, We are interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. We have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details. Thanks, I A Rizvi
We have a team of developers who specialize in Database Administration, eCommerce, Magento, PHP, XML etc. We can solve your project within the 2 weeks deadline.