I am a Web Developer myself but I have no real experience of osCommerce and Google Checkout so I need some fast, reliable help. Willing to pay an excellent rate.
I have an osCommerce install (another developer did this) and a client who wants to use Google Checkout.
1. I need the Shipping to work on the following basis:
1 item = £2.50
2 items = £3.50
3-5 items = £5.63
6+ items = Free
(Plus show me where I can configure this for the future)
At the moment, these are being specified using Weight (where each item has a weight of 1) in the osCommerce config (see attached screenshot)
2. I need the relevant shipping costs sent through to Google Checkout (at the moment 0.00 is showing, see attached screenshot)
3. A link back to Google checkout - on this page /shop/[url removed, login to view] for customers wishing to pay online. (client requirement not mine)
* I can supply all passwords etc. to access systems.
* Screenshot of Google checkout and £0.00 appearing
* Shipping config screen (table rates) in osCommerce
* ASAP please
* Google Checkout Module Version v1.4.5_CCS
* OSCommerce 2.2 RC2