Questionnaire on website
• The questionnaire will be divided in five sections, each section containing 10 questions.
• Each Question can have ~ up to 5 options (can choose only 1); each choice will contain a point system. option 1 could be worth 5 points, option 2 10 points, option 3 0 points.
• Each question has an associated tag which will pop up (catch phrase ad) on the right.
• The points are then accumulated printed on screen in a pie chart (flash has been built already which will be given to you) graphically shown with total score according to 5 sections, the user can then register their details (name, age, etc)
• The points from the questionnaire (or card profile at this time) are stored in mySQL, where it contains the user details and score - score card or profile card.
• An admin section will allow to retrieve the card, where the user will have an id, name, profile and scoring on test taken. Also, show on screen their score, be able to print, email or pdf the report.
• The admin section will be able to handle the information on the card add/edit/delete etc.
• The admin section will report the n umber of users taken the test, etc
The above will need to be moved to multiple servers, therefore the code will need to be uploaded to different servers (actually 2) configure the mail server and domain settings in the admin page and everything should just work.
Therefore, there should be ~ 5 pages where the user goes through 5 sections with 10 questions from each section. Tags will be placed on the right. Once the user has completed the 5 sections, he/she will be taken to a results page where a pie chart shows their results. The results are then stored in a mySQL db, the user then can register and a profile card has been developed.
After submitting this information the user is then given the option to move on to the rest of the site.
FOR ADMIN We then need a web page to display the contents of the database in summary list (by id) form (showing the card profile Date, Name, Email, and a link from each record in this page "FULL DETAILS") this link will allow the admin user to see the Reponses from each individual in full page. For the list summary view, please break the page into groups of 40 records per page and NEXT or PREVIOUS etc.. allowing Admin user ability to navigate through the reponses.
The admin can then print, pdf or semail the card profile results taken from the test.
SERIOUS DEADLINE -
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - I MUST DELIVER THIS ON TIME -
So, If you are not confident that you can complete this by that time please do not bid. You will also, liaise with me personally which I will be doing the front end development, design, etc etc my php, actionscript skills are there….well I understand it.
IF YOU DO BID YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS POINT -
Your failure to deliver this ready, tested and bug-free by that time will really let me and my client down and you shall be entitled to receive only half of the agreed bid amount.
OTHER TERMS :
Please upload work completed each day to our clients server for me to view and comment back to you.
Please tell me what times you will be available each day for work and for contact with me.
Full payment will be made ONLY when this project is complete.
You need to be able to start immediately.
I would like to thank you all for your interest and will be making my decision the next two days.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $189 for this job
Hi, I am sure to complete the project in time. But deadline is 30 september. So, processing time should be reduce. Please select me and provide complete information.