1. Create Admins
- Set Permissions on the system in all areas by checking off a box.
- First Name, Last Name, Login user name, password, email, confirm email, activate.
- Ability to show all admins and show who is police and non-police officers, etc...
2. Admin Can create 'Categories' which will be the different types of areas of the site belonging to the citations such as 'Traffic', 'Parking', 'Code Enforcement', or any other as much as they want.
- For each category, I want pre-built text type areas for the admin to choose for the particular form to be filled in online. Once completed, the form is set for that category and will be used for the management of this category for the system. It will also be attached to the payment of that form.
- When a person submits a payment for the form, the admin should be able to view the payments or non-payments with the ability to: Print - Edit (notes) - Email info (within the system) can choose PDF or XML.
3. Set fields for management: Payer
- Date Paid on
- Payment method
- Citation type
- Citation number
- License Plate
- Payable Amount
- Commission Received
- Paid Y/N
- Payment Due Date
- Ability to conduct a Search of any aspects of this system by ascending and descending by clicking the link on top of the management page.
- Ability to conduct searches to view statistics and also save results in various formats for export in PDF, Excel, CVS, XML.
- Ability to set a report for each month of statistics for quick view. How many citations paid, which ones, how much paid, how much unpaid, etc...Should be easy to check-off for setting monthly reports logs. Ability to send a link to those in an 'email, name of person' for notification of this report. They get the link and it opens the report for web view or download of the report in various formats.
4. Rates: Create New Rates
- Choose which citation type.
- Charge the Payer.
- Rate type - Percentage of charge or flat rate.
- Rate/Percent > Range from: - To:
- Max Amount: Only applicable when percentage rate is chosen.
RATE CONTINUES: Penalties
- Ability to set charges for non-payments/late payments.
- Ability to edit charges and penalties because of court orders with any final outcome of final date payment must be made.
5. Other items needed for system site.
- FAQ system
- Set-up Admin area for setting keywords, meta-tags, etc...And other information for the header and footer information on the site.
- Import/Export of information on system - XML, Excel, CVS.
- Email Templates for all contacts.
- Contact us form - Ability to reply within the system. Show all information including IP address, email of this person, etc...I want a conformation link sent to this person to verify contact. Once clicked, then message goes through.
6. Police and other Information on Citations to fill in. This is the citation information...it's just fill-in fields.
7. Ability for us to know who logs in to the system, when, where and IP address and who, etc... by stealth settings.
8. Ability for us to give this system with two options. Straight forward or by percentage of citations set by us. If they choose percentage, then we can set this site by OUR admin for recording all citations amounts of percentage made. This would include the paid and non-paid citations.
9. Final citations those are unpaid.
- This is where the information goes from non-payment to outstanding warrant status. I already have the code and information for this so we just need to add it and have the ability for it to be published on the Internet site in a Warrants section and/or the ability for the city to also allow or not allow it to be shown to the public, but can be seen to them.
10. This will be a system that we manage and host only.