We need a script that can do the following tasks:
- Retrieve an RSS feed containing a list of keywords
- Compare those keywords against a MySQL database
- For all keywords that are new, submit to PHP form to be added to our system
- For keywords that exist in MySQL but have been deleted from the RSS feed, submit those keywords to a different PHP form.
Two things to note:
- The PHP scripts are currently Zend-encoded. We may be able to get unencrypted source code from the developer if needed to complete this project.
- The RSS feed delivering the keywords is being created from the FeedForAll RSS scripts ([url removed, login to view])