I need a single php page (maybe 2 including the job details page) created for my subdomain jobs.healthadministration101.com. It is a job board that will be built form the SimplyHired / Jobamatic API. An example of this API can be found at jobs.mashable.com. The page will be dynamic based on the location and search which will also dynamically create the URL. However the URL needs to be transformed into a clean URL. Example:
Instead of having http://jobs.healthadministration101.com/a/all-jobs/list/q-internet+marketer/l-florida I would like to have [url removed, login to view] which only shows the query and location.
The URL: [url removed, login to view]%Search%/%State%/%City
The Job Details page should look like:
URL: [url removed, login to view]%title-of-post%/%job-id%
(This is only for those who buy a job through the website)
The design will be as followed:
1) The header of [url removed, login to view]
2) The html body of [url removed, login to view]
- Just below the ads including the search bar to the footer
3) Add Google ads (best text format that fits) above the first listings.
4) Delete the Resources area of the left sidebar
5)The footer of [url removed, login to view]
The winner needs to have the project completed within 2 days.