1) Show 'profile_fieldXX' rather than 'username'
a# Get top menu #menu starting 'HOME'# transparency working in Firefox
b# On menu starting 'ABOUT' currently when you hover over the menu item the sub-menu items appear. Please change this so that a red arrow is next to the menu item #the same red arrow that appears in the other menus# and only when the user mousse over this arrow do the sub-menu items appear #rather than the word 'ABOUT', for example#.
c# When users are not on the home page 'new members' and 'recent activity' should not appear.
d) All text and image elements of the semitransparent drop-down menus must be 100% opaque.
3) Public display of received emails: On the homepage there should be displayed the contents of an email account that receives mail form mailing lists.
4) Ensure that all images appear in Google images search results
5) Ensure that Beholden desire appears in Google.
6) All links created by users open in same window but with Beholden Desire #my website#'s header static on the top and the content of the user's link underneath #like google image search#
7) top 5 rated members on menu
8) top 5 rated products/images on menu
9) Import and display of xml product feeds. These feeds will contain products from multiple designers. The user needs to be able to search and sort by product or designer.
10) I want the Location plugin to have a mini map #show multiple locations per user#, and global map #users#. As well as the user being able to create multiple locations I would like the user to be able to enter in the url or username of another user and this would display on their profile the address of the other user and their position would also be displayed on the mini map.
My site: beholden desire dot com