Urgent need for experienced ecommerce developer.
High priority ecommerce project involving development work in Flash (actionscript), PHP, and MySQL. Previous experience with SSL and proven integration experience with [url removed, login to view] Advanced Integration Method (AIM) a must.
You will be working under a strict Non Disclosure Agreement and under a tight deadline. The 'go-live' data for this project is January 6, 2007. The UGI is fully developed in flash and is driven by a combination of XML data sets and data retrieved via PHP from a MySQL database. Currently all the forms for the checkout and registration process are developed but require integration with the database backend. You will also be tying the current checkout process in with [url removed, login to view] using AIM.
Other responsiblities will include:
- developing error checking for the forms
- refining current forms
- returning error messages as part of the AIM process
- developing a db structure to track orders
- creating an account section where users can view past orders
This project will involve approximately 20-30 hours* of initial development work with an automatic extension offer upon successful completion to requirement. Personal interviews will be conducted with the top 3 candidates. The winning candidate will have an initial scope meeting with our in house development lead and review the existing UGI and backend.
Strong preference for Shanghai based developer.
Please send an overview of 1-2 projects which show applicable work experience via pm.
* this is an estimate from our in house development team. Please note that this position is not paid hourly. This estimate is simply provided for guidance.