I have designed a website for a recruitment agency using WordPress. The website needs to display job vacancies information which is output from a desktop application and FTPed to the server.
This project has three parts to it:
1. Automated Import of XML file into mySql database tables
2. Ability to display, filter and search the imported information from the WordPress website.
3. Create a way for visitors to subscribe to email alerts for a their job preference (i.e. part time job in Marketing) and be emailed of new positions that meet their criteria when they hit the database.
Bidders need to be familiar with...
1. Creating and/or customising WordPress plugins (PHP)
2. Comfortable with mySQL and importing XML in database tables
3. Using Linux cron jobs or daemons
Please READ THE ATTACHED SPECIFICATION DOCUMENT before you submit a bid.
Many thanks and happy bidding!
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1341 for this job
Hi, We have gone through your requirement specification and are eager to work on your project and deliver you a quality service and time base completion. *** Please Check PMB ***