I am looking for someone with experience developing Wordpress Plugins. I've built a link exchange management service and want to start using it on all my Wordpress blogs.
* needs to make curl requests to obtain the links from the service
* needs to parse the xml response from the service
* needs a simple admin interface to store some basic options for the plugin like authentication information for the link exchange service
* needs to have 1 method that can be called in a template to display links
* needs to have a form to allow users to add new links (form will be submitted to the wordpress plugin, which will subsequently do the curl request)
* needs some caching to store the links so it doesn't have to curl on each request. (maybe only curl once a week)
* doesn't need to work with widgetized templates
* needs to work with latest version of Wordpress
I anticipate this project taking maybe a day to complete if you know what you're doing. If you're interested, please send me some links to Wordpress plugins that you've written.
Hi, Onomojo. I can help you. I know I'm new in [login to view URL], but I'm experienced in PHP especially WordPress customization. See the PM for more details