This project is a *critical* project for the 2006 World Cup and is regarding delivery of 3GP videoclips to mobile phones. The project is divided into the following aspects:
1) Monitor and fetch video files from a FTP site.
2) Store metadata about these files in a db.
3) Structure feeds in XML with the medatata (format is available).
4) Handle registration of users based on device and phone number.
5) Structure feeds for one user group (with devices that support MMS larger than 100kb) and deliver WAP push messages for another group (with devices that do not support MMS larger than 100 kb).
6) Structure XML microsite for "on-demand" browsing of content.
No billing information or delivery information needs to be stored within this project. Delivery to phones that support MMS larger than 100 kb is simply through XML data feeds and all other phones receive a WAP push message.
Although indicated that the budget is 300-1500, the actual budget is more closer to 1000-3000.
When choosing a winning bid we will focus highly on reliability (positive feedback), budget and technical capabilities.
The project might be extended to include extended functionality, and the budget will be increased as needed in case of this.
The attached PPT document is a draft only.
THIS PROJECT IS HIGHLY TIME-SENSITIVE. DELIVERY MUST BE BEFORE 27TH OF MAY.
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1360 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, We can do this project for [login to view URL] we need $2000 'cause we have to do this project before 27th of may. So please see pmb and talk [login to view URL]