NOTE: For this project I need someone who is an EXPERT in PHP, AJAX, CSS and XHTML. Only EXPERTS must reply, if you're not a clean, good, excellent coder you won't get paid!
I have some pages in Xhtml/CSS which contains errors.
This project contains:
- Cleaning up the mess. The CSS and Xhtml is quite a mess and should be very very clean. You should clean up the CSS file.
There should be no image in the xhtml code whatsoever. They should all be in the CSS file. And if an image has to be clickable you should create a clickable zone thru CSS. Optimize every single image for fast loading.
- By doing the above you will probably also clean also every error. But if not, the errors are that on only one page the site is okay, on the other pages there are problems with the menu. This is because the menu is a mess. Also, first the results on certain pages were displayed in tableless rows, now those are gone too. This has to be fixed also.
The output of the database should look good with tableless tables.
- Browser compatibility. The site should look great in every single browser.
- Screen resolution. The site should stretch in every resolution. So the site can be shown as good as in 1024*768 as in smaller and bigger resolutions.
- Ajax cleaning. I have an Auto-complete function (from Ajax Daddy) which is not 100% correct. The spinning wheel which shows the loading doesn't show. Also, first the characters that displayed the matched results turned blue and the background grey. You will find the example at [url removed, login to view] and it has to be the same.
- PHP cleaning. The code should be perfect. Now it's a mess. It are about 30 PHP files. You have to make the code as fast, small and optimized as possible. If possible document the whole framework, document classes, functions etc. I already have documentation through PHPDocumentor which you can use as reference.
- The site must be perfect!
You have to understand PHP very well, because it's a complex project with many classes and you have to dive into some classes.
If you really read the description above start your reply with *READ*
I uploaded some images of the site. Mycg1 and Mycg2 are pages without a problem, a page with a problem is [url removed, login to view]
The site is running on my local pc. Either I will setup a FTP account so you can access my PC or I will send you the whole site with database.