Client requires additional functionality with their Yii 2 based online multi shop platform to track, manage and display product photos.
Develop and test a Photo/Media management module (extension, code or module), which will allow the Client (on Yii 2 system) to perform the following goals:
1. Allows user to list and manage images on the system
2. Upload, update, delete and deactivate photos on the system
3. Registers appropriate Yii EVENTS when photos are uploaded, changed or deleted.
4. The screens should be similar to what’s available on Wordpress media library manager (list view and modal dialog)
5. Sends notifications to a designated email address and New Photos screen upon upload
6. Administration functions to track, delist, create and approve photos
7. Displays the new listing for guests to browse, search and view
8. Uploaded photos should support tracking of uploader, owner, filepath,, image dimensions, media type,
9. Supports storage onto Amazon S3 (at the least), should also allow us to easily switch out to another Cloud provider…like Aliyun OSS
10. In Bootstrap 3
11. Documented Testing
-The full requirement and specification document will be given on the successful bidder.
-For the right developer this will turn into a stable long term partnership with further modular work
-IP and copyrights will be unconditionally assigned to us
-Milestone payments will be created on progress.
-Contract must be signed in order for project to be regarded as completed.
-Release of payments only on completion of project, not for achieving milestones
-Full payment will be released to you within 48 hours after the project is satisfied, approved and contract signed.