Computer Access Management: Stage 1
A Windows service needs to be developed that:
1. Shows a small icon and a number in the Windows Notifications area;
2. Obtains current logged in user name;
3. Every <seconds> seconds sends an HTTP GET request to the URL <url>, and the request contains user name;
4. Receives a response from that URL which is a string containing a number;
5. If that number is > 0; shows it in the Windows Notifications area;
6. Otherwise, forces log off of the current user.
Also: an installer/uninstaller for that service. Doesn't matter which. InstallShield is OK.
Parameters <url>, <seconds> to be specified through Registry or config file.
The service needs to be implemented in C, not C++.
Should work in Windows 7 and up.
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $585 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...