I need to develop an online software for my company. It will have 6 sections that it has to been connect between them. My dads have a rehabilitation centre for kids with differents disabilities, and I want to help them to modernize and order all the documents.
So the design is not important in this development, the funcionalitty is what is matter.
These will be the sections and their features:
A - section for personal info: name, DNI (id), birthday, adress, number of affiliate, provider, telephone and mail of mum and dad, home telephone, disability, and notes.
B- a list of the attendance summary for each month and here I want to be able to mark each day of assistance if it´s payed or not.
A- Info data
B- List with all the clients that we have from they and assistance.
C- And another list of all the tickets generated for them and their status. (payed or no)
A- One section for personal info
B- And then a section for register all the tickets that they made for the providers for each patient.
C- And one section for the stats of each doctor
This is the most important section. Is where I will make the numbers to know how much I have to pay to the doctors that attends on my centre. I charge the doctors with the 30% of what they earn. The providers are the ones that pay me for the services that my doctors give to the patients. Me and the doctors makes invoices that the providers are paying it after a few months. There are two ways that the providers pay me.
A - They pay me directly to me
B - They pay to the doctors
So in case A I keep my 30% comission and I pay the remaining 70% to the doctors.
And in case B I have to disccount my 30% comission to the doctors, and the whay I do it is making this disccount on the 70% of the case A.
So in resume in this section I want to be able to create each mont a summary for each professional of what I have to pay, and the way I want to do it is:
selecting the invoice of a doctor >> mark it paid >> select if disccount 30% or pay 70% >> and then charge this in the resume of this doctor for that month.
And after all I want a resume each mont of what I earn totally.
- Daily Agenda
A- It will be an appointment schedule, but only it has to be seen and modify by me, it´s for internal control.
B- I want to make simple and recurring appointments
C- The view I wanna see is only daily and that only shows up the professionals that work on that day.
D- In each appointment I only wanna see the second name big, for better view. And with a color system for the status of the appointment.
E- Each medico with the color of his profession on the top.
44 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $11179 untuk pekerjaan ini